Introducing the VIBE Powerbox amplifier range, one range of amplifiers to power all!!
VIBES desire was to create a perfectly structured amplifier line up that ensured that every one of VIBES speakers could be powered perfectly without compromise. The powerbox range took the stylistic deigned heat sink to a new level with beautiful high gloss acrylic end plates, light bar illumination and a beautiful satin sliver finish to stand out from the crowd.
The range of amplifiers includes stereo amplifiers, multi-channel amplifiers and of course for those who love bass, some great powered monoblock amplifiers.
Using class AB technology, the amps the stereo and multi-channel amps offer great power and Quality, with mono amps deliver excellent power and efficiency with class D technology. With both amps utilising high and low pass filters and importantly having high level inputs to allow easy integration with OEM head units.
Powerbox amplifiers bring a great range of powers and usability all under one form, one range, one brand.
• All new range of PowerBox class D Monoblock bass amplifiers.
• Extruded aluminium heatsink provides superior heat dissipation and thermal performance.
• Onboard LPF / Subsonic active crossovers variable from 10Hz - 50Hz
• Bass boost centred at 45Hz variable from 0dB - 6dB
• High level input with Autosense circuit allows the amplifier to turn on and off without the need for a separate remote turn on wire.
Model – POWERBOX500.1-V7
Configuration - Monoblock
Dimensions (H x W x D) - 2” x 9” x 7.6” (50mm x 228mm x 194mm)
RMS @ 4Ω Mono - 150 watts
RMS @ 2Ω Mono - 300 watts
RMS @ 1Ω Mono - 500 watts
Maximum Power - 1000 watts
Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
Crossover Type - LP / Subsonic
Crossover Range - 10Hz - 500Hz
Topology - Class D